The Kuwait Program at Harvard Kennedy School’s Middle East Initiative is generously supported by the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences. The Program serves the leaders and decision-makers of various institutions in Kuwait and the Gulf through unique opportunities for cooperation on advanced research, teaching, training and outreach on critical issues of importance to the State of Kuwait and the Gulf region. The major components of the Program include:
- The Kuwait Foundation Visiting Scholars Program
- The Kuwait Program Faculty Research Fund
- The Kuwait Foundation Fellowship for Outstanding Emerging Leaders
- Executive Education Fellowships
- Customized Executive Education Programs
For more information about the Kuwait Program at Harvard Kennedy School, please click on the links above.